In the world, breast c cancer is the most frequently found cancer case in women. The number of new cases in 2020 reached 2.261.419 (24.5%), GLOBOCAN (Global Cancer Incidence, Mortality, and Prevalence) 2020, 65.858 (30.8%) and GLOBOCAN Indonesia 65.858 (16.6%) in all ages. It is the most common cause of death among women and the second most deadly cancer in developed countries after lung cancer. Pregnancy-Associated Breast Cancer (PABC) is defined as carcinoma that is diagnosed during pregnancy or within one year of postpartum. This study aims to find out the profile of PABC at Moewardi Surakarta Hospital. Due to its high progress, PABC requires special treatment, diagnosis, and therapeutic measures. This descriptive study used PABC patient medical record data from 2016 to 2022. The results showed that there were 12 PABC cases. The highest group was obtained from the age range of 30 to 39 years, 8 patients (66.6%), ages 40 to 49, 3 patients (25%), and ages 20 to 29, 1 patient (8.3%). PABC cases found in the second trimester of pregnancy were 4 patients (33.4%), in the third trimester were 5 patients (41.6%), in the first trimester were 2 patients (16.7%), and in the postpartum was one patient (16.7%). Regarding the parity history, 2 patients (16.6%) were uniparous, while 10 patients (83.3%) were multiparous. Furthermore, 12 patients (100%) were non-smokers. The family history of 3 patients (25%) was positive, while the other 9 patients (75%) were negative. There were 5 patients (41.7%) who had hormonal birth control history of more than 3 months. In terms of stage assessment, 8 patients (66.6%) had LABC (Locally Advanced Breast Cancer), and 4 patients (33.4%) had EABC (Early Advanced Breast Cancer). Open Biopsies were done on all of the patients with histopathological results. After the biopsies, it was known that 10 patients (83.3%) were with Ductal Invasive Carcinoma, 1 patient (8.3%) with Lobular Invasive Carcinoma, and 1 patient (8.3%) with Angiosarcoma. Concerning the histopathology Grade, 2 patients (16.6%) belonged to grade II, 6 patients (50%) belonged to grade III, and 3 patients (25%) belonged to grade II/III. Regarding the results of IHC (Immuno histo chemistry), 5 patients (41.6%) had luminal B, 3 patients (25%) had luminal A, 2 patients (16.7%) had Her2 +, and 1 patient (8.3%) had TNBC (Triple-Negative Breast Cancer). A total of 3 patients (25%) performed Modified Radical Mastectomy, 4 patients (33.3%) performed Modified Radical Mastectomy + Chemotherapy, 3 patients (25%) performed Adjuvant Chemotherapy, and 2 patients (16.7%) performed only biopsy without treatment. The progressiveness of PABC can be seen from the large percentage of patients who come in at an advanced stage.